Hannah aka Trouble

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Hi Hanna , I love your profile you are very pretty
I’d love to chat with you some time x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the site, you look stunning and very pretty, with a classic hourglass figure that is always sexy, if you ever want to chat by all means hmu, I grew up in Reading, and still visit occasionally to see the rents. Your ex's loss is our gain hope you enjoy the site and have some fun here

L

Lefty75

Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Sexy xxx

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Your ex is an idiot and will probably regret ever leaving you.

MasochistMike

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367

I could stare into those eyes for hours

Hrnystr8guy27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey i would love to fuck you

Laj93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Absolutley gorgeous, id love to get to k ow you better xx

Longnthick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
U look amazing no neee for losing weight but il give u a good workout

RYo194

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hey, just joined. If you ever want a chat HMU x

MrApples84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hey, you look great, and welcome! Feel free to say hello some time!

DStar

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi babe, would love to lick it and ur toes too

Mtltw16__

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!

What a pretty girl!! An that body babe!!!!

You're stunning!!!

From Berkshire I see..... very close haha xx

Magicx0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Goodness so hot I would tease you till you begging me to stop

Attachments

• F13B105B-5467-458E-B6CC-A85E291CC00D.jpeg
    F13B105B-5467-458E-B6CC-A85E291CC00D.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 2

Letmemakeyousquirt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Your body is perfect!!!! Never lose weight your curves are insane!!!!!!

phizzbomb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea, there aint nothing wrong with your size! Your eyes are stunning, pm me if you fancy a chat sometime!

Chris6969

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Don’t change for no one sexy as fuck

Knickerlovingliverpoolguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Very beautiful indeed x

Back