Cum Fetish

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sumiko
I have also always enjoyed multiple loads as well, but like you have always found it hard to find the correct guys to participate, but when you do wow it amazing .
Im ready, willing and able anytime you need gorgeous..x

M

MrBondage

Been a massive fantasy of mine to be in a group of men filling a women's pussy and mouth with creamy cum
I have a cum fetish myself so I wouldn't have a problem being last in line infact I would want to be last in line.. I would also like to be fucking a women while 20 or 30 guys are covering us both in tons of thick creamy cum..

I have actually written a very similar fantasy of mine out and would like to post it on this forum but I don't know where because it is very long..

Last edited by a moderator:

cpelly85

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
as I guy I've always wanted to shag a oussy that's been filled with cum turns me in the though of it

ckjmd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

I'll happier help out

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

I'd love to use a pussy that's overflowing with cum and add multiple loads of my own too it

GifsAndToys

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I think that sounds very hot especially if i can go last and then clean yiu up with my tongue x

cpelly85

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
anyone got any pics of one full pussy .
or any females up for it

Subslut69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would love you to make me lay underneath you whilst you are taking the cocks and have it pushed out on my face whilst others watched and then be allowed to fuck you whilst you look down at my cum covered face , telling me what a cum slut I am !!
Very hot image !!

Balls

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love fucking a woman that's full of cum I think its knowing how slutty the woman is that does it

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I'd love to fuck your creamy pussy filling it with multiple loads of Cum x

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I'd love to Cum in your used pussy it my fantasy

Airhorn97

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
OMG, I have only ever had my husbands cum, never anyone else's let alone several in one go. I am not greedy, I do sometimes share his with a friend of mine.
You share your husbands cum with a friend? How do you do this?

Markym51

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be willing to try that. The feeling of all that cum sloshing around as I pounded a pussy would be awesome

Back