Sup bitches ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd say I'm not normally that rude, but if I don't sound super-aggressive like half the time, be worried because it means I don't like you (unless I actually mean it). Put most of the about me into my profile, since people who will look past boobies and thighs will actually go there first if they really care about knowing me. It'll come across to most people at first as an attitude problem, it has done on all of Cozzi's previous sites, but once you get to know me you might simply write me off as "she's alright, just a bit of a cunt". Don't let the personality fool you though, I'm generally affectionate and loving on the inside and will look after you if I like you, but if you tell anyone else this I'll lie. Usually prefer to talk in main room, always have done. But 9 times out of 10 will be about as unresponsive as Anne Frank's grave because I'll probably be playing Hearthstone or something (if you're young enough to know what this is, you may have my battletag and play with me, and if you can beat any of my decks, then we can play in a different way) That's about it for me really, much love xoxo.

Apparently this shit kinda matters so I'll leave this here too:
Name: If you can manage to get me to PM you back, I might tell you.
Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Dutch, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish, Irish and Dutch.
Interests: Extremely loud, annoying music (but will drive to Smooth Radio if I don't feel like speeding), sex (obviously), goth culture/fashion, festivals, my own butt, occasional amateur modelling (see: my own butt)
Height: 5 ft 4 (reasonably small human)
Titties: 32c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)
Hair color: Naturally it's brown, usually dyed purple or blue

DSC_471.jpg

Last edited:

Itami

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd say I'm not normally that rude, but if I don't sound super-aggressive like half the time, be worried because it means I don't like you (unless I actually mean it). Put most of the about me into my profile, since people who will look past boobies and thighs will actually go there first if they really care about knowing me. It'll come across to most people at first as an attitude problem, it has done on all of Cozzi's previous sites, but once you get to know me you might simply write me off as "she's alright, just a bit of a cunt". Don't let the personality fool you though, I'm generally affectionate and loving on the inside and will look after you if I like you, but if you tell anyone else this I'll lie. Usually prefer to talk in main room, always have done. But 9 times out of 10 will be about as unresponsive as Anne Frank's grave because I'll probably be playing Hearthstone or something (if you're young enough to know what this is, you may have my battletag and play with me, and if you can beat any of my decks, then we can play in a different way) That's about it for me really, much love xoxo.

Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish and Irish.
Interests: Extremely loud, annoying music (but will drive to Smooth Radio if I don't feel like speeding), sex (obviously), goth culture/fashion, festivals, my own butt, occasional amateur modelling (see: my own butt)
Titties: 34c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)

View attachment 6437
Wanna hook up and have some fun I really liked your description text me 07853209047 i promise that I will give you unbelievable pleasure

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wanna hook up and have some fun I really liked your description text me 07853209047 i promise that I will give you unbelievable pleasure
Absolutely no chance you read it and still managed to post that, but if that was your real number you're lucky I'm too bored - else I'd be having fun and unbelievable pleasure without your help. Toodles.

Itami

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Absolutely no chance you read it and still managed to post that, but if that was your real number you're lucky I'm too bored - else I'd be having fun and unbelievable pleasure without your help. Toodles.
Don't understand me in a wrong way and really I apologize if I did bothered you. I just wanna meet new people and yeah I am happy that you're having a great pleasure and I didn't mean that you can't without me. I juat wanna draw a smile on your face
I apologize again

Romfordboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Great intro , if you fancy chatting to an Essex guy, not too far from you, drop me a PM

Romfordboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
140 mile round trip is hardly close lol. But I don't really PM first, you'll have to come and find me in the main rooms! :)
I travel a lot doesnt seem far to me lol. And no worries maybe I'll catch you in rooms x

D

DirtyOldBastard

I know a lot of guys don't bother reading replies in a thread, but now I'm beginning to wonder how many actually read the original post. Is it because it includes a picture so they don't bother with the words?

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish and Irish.
Titties: 34c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)

View attachment 6437
Hi

MrApples84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Titties: 32c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)

View attachment 6437
A good read! I'll admit to being someone who at first upon discovering sites like this would just jump in and all that, but I now take time to read profiles if there's a profile to read and actually try and engage with the person. I for one enjoyed your story and must say you're pretty damn good looking too!

I'm up north so miles and miles away, but I do travel with work and sometimes make appearances in your neck of the woods.

Kinkyswitchnorthwest

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6437
Heyy new here as well
What festivals do you do

Kinkyswitchnorthwest

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ah I was at slam dunk this weekend.
Got boomtown on the cards as well, not been download for years though
Download, Slamdunk, Leeds Gothic, Hellfest, Reading and various gigs, really depends on budget I usually won't do all of them in the same year.

MEANj1999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Dutch, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish, Irish and Dutch.

View attachment 6437
Whst an absolute darling .. gothic princess of beauty xx

Back