Dogging Fanatic

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fortunately our local newspaper seems obsessed with dogging and regularly has articles about the local spots !...

D

DirtyOldBastard

I think you're confusing 'doggie style' with 'dogging'

Jim9587

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Plenty of dogging happening near EASTBOURNE on South Downs!! Look up BoPeep car park most nights.

Craigo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My girlfriend loves jogging and dogging so will go running through Cannock Chase quite often to see if any groups of men are around. If so she calls me to meet up and watch from a distance. Its a fucking huge turn on.

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In our area, the local press seem obsessed with them & regularly run a feature on the ' 10 most popular dogging spots ' !!

Gearoid

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
recently found some local dogging sites and cannot get enough especially when the guys use me bare is it wrong
if it makes you feel good ,,, just keep on doing it.. we will be dead for long enough. ... you're gorgeous by the way.. love from ireland

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love the summer when I can take my wife dogging she is not always so keen that will go along with it. I get her ready at home put a collar and lead on her and she just wears a coat completely naked underneath we go to a local dogging spot where I park up flash flash the interior light and wait to see what happens after a while normally a couple of guys will come over at this stage I get it out of the car walk round to her side open the door and pull her out on the lead by then take her coat off hand the lead to one of the guys and just Watch what happens sometimes the guys are very nervous and just touching other times they use her I love it when she is spit roasted she always asked the guys not to come in her mouth they don’t always remember but I love seeing her with spunk dripping out of her mouth

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
recently found some local dogging sites and cannot get enough especially when the guys use me bare is it wrong
cor...I would use you young lady just love to fill you with my seed..x

Back