Curvy woman in Lancashire looking for a regular meet or one off outdoors

Tazy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Id take you out and right after a good meal dominate you for some good hard sex

F

Freddybbconce

Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant[ Blackburn..IL give you a length anytime NSA

B

BigBRB93

Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Hey, I would be up for some fun. If you are? :D

ste67

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you still looking? I'm not far away. Let me know.

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to meet up for some fun with you sometime

Biggaz69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in Lancashire and free now if you are

Irish46

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Tilly, Irish man 46 travel through England on business regularly, love to meet you, pm if interested please.

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can come every night if you want

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I see this post is from a while ago? Did you get sorted then?

Lookingforfunuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Do you drive? How about Brockholes in Preston for a outdoor fuck?

Jkr0563

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where abouts in Lancashire are you

Prescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Let me know,I'm waiting

tomadams

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm genuinely interested and available ... and mobile ! Tom xx

Mancman76

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Here in manchester know great spot for hook ups outdoors pm me for more details

Back