garfey_mu

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well jade when its your time you will get punished by going over my knee and getting a spanking for being a very naughty girl daddy will punish u depending how naughty you get x

B

beltmaster

I am Jade how is a naughty little girl how been to be fuck or tied up and gan fuck or I need to be punished xxx
Love naughty girls. Like to punish them serverly.
Before I make them suck me and fuck me.
Naughty girl first thing I would do is drag you to the bedroom by your hair. Collect my big plastic ruler on the way. Put you across my knee while sitting on the bed. Hold you tight around your waist with one of my arms. So you can't get away. Lift your skirt up with my other hand exposing your underwear. Smooth those knickers out over your bum leaving the bit up the crack of your arse. Make your arse look peachy.
Then spank you very hard with my hand till you start to wriggle your bum. Then slip my fingers.
Under the elastic of your knickers peeling them away from your bum cheeks slide Them down your thighs to Your knees. Leaving you exposed
And helpless then pick up the ruler
Line it up across both bum cheeks
And smack your bum very hard with it.then wait for the full effect of the smack to take effect. Then keep on spanking you in the same way.
Till your bottom is very red and very raw. You will shuffle Your bum and squel like a Naughty little girl you are.
Then I will spread your legs open
Open your virgina up with my thumbs stretching wide and open for my cock to push up hard. As it rubs against the lips of your cunt

Back