A

Alexleedslad

@BigOleCockTease
@Scottishlass07
@Bigjugs
@Magicminx
@BizarreBabe
To name but a few ladies on here
You are all so different in so many ways but yet so much more alike than different
I feel privileged to have been in your company
And all of the normalish people on here you have all played a massive part in one way or another in keeping me sane there are some arseholes out there who would pull you down for one incongruous reason or another believe me I know
I would just like to say thanks to you all just for being yourselves
And a special mention for a @Adie you've given me so many laughs and challenged my thought processes Ty
Spot on comment, mate, couldn't agree more!

S

SussexGuy47

Sorry that's my fault for going on about ma roll I've acquired during lockdown .... I personally feel better in myself being roll-free but I don't want to shame anyone bigger or smaller ....

You Miss...
Are TRES YUMMY
Any 1 would be in NAUGHTY heaven meeting U x
Ide Deffo LOVE to giving U something Firm n hard to enjoy...

A

Alexleedslad

No l don't think a trip to specsavers is required it is freedom of choice after all different strokes for different folks , bigger women aren't everyones cuppa as aren't skinny women , it's just be courteous to everyone
You tend to find blokes who prefer skinny lasses don't have the required tackle to take her from behind, and have to deal with juicy butt cheeks not letting a smaller dick get far enough in. Why would anybody not want (I say want, in Jugs case, id probably think chewing broken glass was worth it if she was the reward) a big but perfectly shaped pair of tits, gorgeous nipples, that beautiful and also sexy face, curves to die for, long sexy legs and and ass/pussy combination that feels like you've blown your best just looking at, never mind in and all over! I know each to their own, there's lots of lasses who think im vile but they normally fit a stereotype. As far as this is concerned, though, if you think something isn't to your taste, big fucking deal!

F

Fun-frankie

#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...

That's it chic tell them where to go some idiots need to boil there heads. If they Don't like then they don't have to look and they should keep there gob shut. Or fingers of the keys.
Probably sat in there granny's box room saddos.
You just have fun babe take care

Nattyxxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You tend to find blokes who prefer skinny lasses don't have the required tackle to take her from behind, and have to deal with juicy butt cheeks not letting a smaller dick get far enough in. Why would anybody not want (I say want, in Jugs case, id probably think chewing broken glass was worth it if she was the reward) a big but perfectly shaped pair of tits, gorgeous nipples, that beautiful and also sexy face, curves to die for, long sexy legs and and ass/pussy combination that feels like you've blown your best just looking at, never mind in and all over! I know each to their own, there's lots of lasses who think im vile but they normally fit a stereotype. As far as this is concerned, though, if you think something isn't to your taste, big fucking deal!
Fuck me

N

Naughtyboii

#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...
I'd kiss your fat ass anyday bbe xx

Back