Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

KittyTransJess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A bit boring by some people's standards but probably a car park public toilet. It was first time giving head as well. I'd been curious for a while but I had no intention of doing anything that day

I went into some public toilets and opened a stall door and there was a guy in there stood facing me, I panicked, apologised and left.

A few seconds later it clicked that he was in there cruising, my heart started beating like mad, without thinking I walked about to the toilet and peaked through a hole on the door and we still stood in there but this time slowly stroking his cock

I opened the door, stepped in and dropped to my knees and gave my first ever blowjob to an explosive finish all over my face.

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Used to work abroad, met a stunning girl who was also a bit crazy too, she loved what she called ‘danger fucking’. This could be anywhere, pubs , parks, cars, anywhere. She grabbed me once in the middle of the field we were at an outdoor rave in and pulled me round a corner and jumped on top of me again. We were fucking away when we heard everyone cheering, there was about 40 other ravers watching us. It was boss haha!

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On a park bench in a cemetery, not something I wanted but she had a short skirt on that drove me crazy so she unzipped my trousers and jumped on my cock, was a great shag, and the second oddest place was up against someones parked jag down a dark alley, she got on her knees and sucked me off god that was hot

P

phil65

I was having a thing with a girl at work, a lot younger than me, she used to come into my office to be abused, one day she came in and asked me to drip hot wax on her tits, so I did, then I fucked her arse with a candle!
She pulled up her jeans and was sat on my knee, no top on and I was playing with her tits, not big but sexy, anyway my office door opened and one of the staff walked in, I suppose I should have locked it really. He just looked at me and never flinched, "oh sorry boss, didn't realise you had your hands full, I'll pop back later" and off he went.
The worst one I ever had was after a night out, my girl was all dressed up in a tight top, leather miniskirt and knee high boots, she'd been teasing me all night, we'd been to a restaurant for a meal and then to a club for drinks, I couldn't wait to get home and while waiting for the bus I started kissing her and feeling her tits, it was on a main road but was one of those covered bus shelters, so nobody could see you.
I was well worked up and just as I began to lift her skirt she gasped, then pulled my hand away, I tried again and got the same result, I asked her why she'd gone all cold on me and she went bright red.
Apparently she felt uncomfortable and thought it was wind, so decided to let it out, only it wasn't! oh well, that was one pair of panties ruined.

G

geordie001

I was well worked up and just as I began to lift her skirt she gasped, then pulled my hand away, I tried again and got the same result, I asked her why she'd gone all cold on me and she went bright red.
Apparently she felt uncomfortable and thought it was wind, so decided to let it out, only it wasn't! oh well, that was one pair of panties ruined.

:eek::eek::eek::D

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
I once ate my gfs pussy in the ladies changing room xx wishing her friends would join but no luck x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In a tent in middle of a massive field at a festival in Balado 2001 hehe x
I was there... didn’t hear you though... must have been the rain drowning it out, or the fact my ears were still bleeding from David grays bad set.

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On a large Boulder in the middle of the river tees with walkers watching as they went by

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
on a waterfall viewing platform at night as people walked past on public footpath the other side of wall.
in field at side of A1M
lunchtime under a tree in Prague park
in work shower at lunchtime
fingered an exgf as her and kids watched disney parade

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I fingered my wife at a faithless show in Belfast

B

BorednHorny

Had a shag in some woods on a horse riding trail once, nearly got caught when somebody on a horse came along

Back