Women Near Gatwick (within 20 miles?) - Kink/Fetish/Taboo

QuiteCurious

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are there any females within 10-20 miles of Gatwick (i.e. Brighton distance, etc...) interested in exploring the kinkier side of their sexuality, a fetish or having face-to-face fun generally, if things are stale?

I'm 33 and not too fussed about age (either younger or older), clean and discrete.

Whether you're single or with a partner where things have gone stale, and if you'd like to explore a different side of your sexuality and some taboos/fetishes (roleplay, etc...), I'm looking to do the same and would be happy to chat about it to see if we click.

I can't guarantee I'll agree to absolutely anything you're looking to do, but I can guarantee you that I'm fully open-minded, appreciate everyone has their kinks/fetishes from the light to the extreme and I won't judge anything even if it isn't for me. You can feel free to suggest whatever comes to mind or whatever it is you're trying to achieve. I'd just like to explore some new things.

Drop me a PM for details. Happy to share face pic, etc... and chat a bit before making a decision/see if we click.

Hope to hear from you!

Back