Threesome

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know, I’m beginning to think that I could have even more cock!
Would be more than happy to arrange this for you gorgeous ive a few friends that would be willing to help you out for sure..;)
Just drop me a line sometime soon xx

H

Hotelbob

I’ve posted on here about having a threesome with a female and another male. but I’m now also getting really turned on about possibly having a threesome with 2 men and myself. I’m not sure, what do you think?
Both are fun and worth experiencing:)

S

Ste1972

Thinking about that sounds absolutely amazing! Only problem now is that I have a very wet cunt just thinking about it! X
Wetter the better shame I can't be there right now tasting that beautifully slippery cunt of yours

irishstu87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve posted on here about having a threesome with a female and another male. but I’m now also getting really turned on about possibly having a threesome with 2 men and myself. I’m not sure, what do you think?
You will have a fabulous time

Charlie1000

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am new here so asking this question. Is this really a post for an actual threesome or just post leading to no where?

hornycunt01

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am new here so asking this question. Is this really a post for an actual threesome or just post leading to no where?

This is a serious post definitely leading to somewhere. Just need this crazy Covid thing over with first. but I’m going to be totally honest I’ve never tried dp or any type of threesome before however I’m sure it’ll be great!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have never had a threesome but it has been a fantasy for a while. Not sure if I would prefer mmf or mff. My cock is getting harder thinking about fucking your cunt and then having your suck my clean

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is a serious post definitely leading to somewhere. Just need this crazy Covid thing over with first. but I’m going to be totally honest I’ve never tried dp or any type of threesome before however I’m sure it’ll be great!
kik me @ johnny69clark or snap @ clark_john69

Back