Want to try cock

A

AlexB2401

Hi everyone, I have posted a few times but still haven’t had the chance, I really wanna be with a man who can show me something. I have never been with a man and want to be with one who can teach me a thing or two and let me suck their cock and let me fuck them. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

Jamespowell

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have posted a few times but still haven’t had the chance, I really wanna be with a man who can show me something. I have never been with a man and want to be with one who can teach me a thing or two and let me suck their cock and let me fuck them. Anyone interested?
Yes please daddy, I'm a virgin

bigbigobobo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "AlexB2401, příspěvek: 258030, člen: 44399"] Ahoj všichni, publikoval jsem několikrát, ale stále jsem neměl šanci, opravdu chci být s mužem, který mi může něco ukázat. Nikdy jsem nebyl s mužem a chtěl bych být s někým, kdo mě může něco nebo dva naučit a nechat mě sát jejich ptáka a nechat mě šukat. Máte zájem? [/ QUOTE]
yes whene and where

A

AlexB2401

[QUOTE = "AlexB2401, příspěvek: 258030, člen: 44399"] Ahoj všichni, publikoval jsem několikrát, ale stále jsem neměl šanci, opravdu chci být s mužem, který mi může něco ukázat. Nikdy jsem nebyl s mužem a chtěl bych být s někým, kdo mě může něco nebo dva naučit a nechat mě sát jejich ptáka a nechat mě šukat. Máte zájem? [/ QUOTE]
yes whene and where
When you are free and where you from?

E

Excalibur93

Oh man I'd take that in my tight ass!

blueroo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone get any luck, i'm in Somerset and can suck any cock that's put in front of me

Back