West Brom Gemmas Sex Diary

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your intimate moment with all of us, did it turn you on more knowing you were going to share it on here? How do your fingers taste now that you've thought of us reading about your exploits x sounded like it was a hot fuck

It was a hot fuck. I've got his spunk on my tits tonight.

I enjoyed watching the Ripper crime thing and wanking him onto my chest. I

I rubbed it all over while we watched and told me how pretty I looked sloppy and shiny x

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ill just repost this incase noone saw it.

I've been playing with my bfs cock on the sofa tonight .

It was a hot fuck. I've got his spunk on my tits tonight.

I enjoyed watching the Ripper crime thing and wanking him onto my chest. I

I rubbed it all over while we watched and told me how pretty I looked sloppy and shiny

M

MowgliSCN

Gemmauk how about a stranger story meeting in a public place and experiencing some of your own fantasies..
With details of what your wearing and what you are doing...
Xxx

Letmemakeyousquirt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll do another entry soon
I would have grabbed your hair and pounded til you came then I’d pull my cock out and get you to lick off your juices .
Then I’d grab your hands pull them behind your back and thrust every inch inside you until you feel my cum shooting deep inside you. Then you’d happily and hungrily scoop out the cum from your pussy and eat it.

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do
Pic to set the scene or add impact are a great idea..
Sometimes descriptions are better than pics... that way you can let the reader use their imagination a bit more.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure we'll all be following your exploits.

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm going to start posting my sex life on here.

Every sex act with my boyfriend.

Would that be something everyone would like to read?
I'd definitely be up for that, will you include pics, your not far from me

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A late first entry sorry.

Tonight I have had my bf fuck me from behind in the bathroom in front of the mirror so I can watch him cum in me.

This felt good, I loved the way he took my hair in his hands and pull, watching his face looking at my hair in his hands and how much he enjoyed standing behind me with his cock inside me.

I cum before he did, while he was deep in me and I was rubbing my clit over the wash basin.

He just left for his house and I'm sitting here with my fingers in my cummy pussy.

I'm gonna cum thinking about you guys reading this and telling me how they would have do e it differently so I can imagine ...
god such a turn on,,,,having the best wank in ages after reading that, thinking about fucking you and having you wank me until I cum all over you..;) keep them cumming..;)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not big on.posting photos.

I like the feel of words and fantasies are best written.

I could post pics xx
I have to agree, the written word is very powerful and a forgotten art due to the ease of instant sight of a photo rather than a long descriptive verse.

Spunkhunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any more sex stories yet? He needs to be funking you everyday - I know I would want you at least 3times a day! More stories to post!

Naughtyformore

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can we have more stories, a diary should be filled in every day, pictures would be welcome too

Back