Married and bi curious

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wear this top half - the other, legs etc, bottom half and go straight for the jugular. You know ?! That BIG THICK VEIN that PULSES through the HARD canon launcher. Or whatever else you enjoy. You nawdy boys who play when the cat's away. But you'll just be a lil ol' poooody tat when I get at ya !! :D:p I just love to toy with my prey. Til they spurt a BIG blob of hot thick man milk for me to lick and sup. newtights55.jpg Mmmmmmmmmmmeeeaaaoooooowwwwwwwwww.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I went to a Reiki practitioner I've known since childhood - her childhood. I'd never been before. I got the heat from the hands though not touching and she did different things. I had been having issues with my lower limbs some years and upper spine. Seemed in bones not muscle. Especially at night. The doc said 'wear and tear'. When my friend did something with her drum I could feel it in the core of my bones - especially my lower legs. Later had a massive seizure, broken seven bones, was sent home told nothing wrong with me and ended up needing a new shoulder and have osteoporosis. Docs and scripts. They should be made to take that stuff themselves at times. If creation began with a 'big bang' - word/sound - vibration - well then. A good healer heals and no side effects.

Some times the old ways lead down bettter paths to healing. Not just masking and treating symptoms.

Back