Wife's Holiday Fun

flyaway

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and I have been married a long time and when we were approaching our 35th wedding anniversary we were discussing our sexual fantasies, mine was to watch Beverly with another man, Beverly’s was reticent but eventually said “if you can find a Gerry Guscott look alike” she would be up for it.

Beverley was coming up to 60,5ft 4ins, pretty, long blonde hair, 36-24-36, great legs and boobs, concealed her sense of humour and could be stand offish. I am 7 years older. Beverly had stayed at home and raised our children, an as far as I am aware had not strayed, I worked in export and had a few dalliances, usually abroad and before meeting Beverly had worked on cruise ships and had sex with some older ladies, whose husbands either watched, wanked or slept.

For our 35th anniversary we booked three weeks at a hotel in Antigua, just before going Beverly had been trying on her bikini’s and concluded that she should tone it down and would just take one-pieces.

We arrived at the hotel and were given secluded one bedroomed bungalow, when we arrived Beverly went straight off to find some loungers, whilst I unpacked, when she came back, we went down to the loungers, next to us were two black guys, Mike and Paul, who Beverly introduced me and explained had been helpful setting up the umbrella.

The following day I went off early to play golf and Beverly went sunbathing, when I came back, she was wearing one of the skimpiest bikini’s, the top of her nipples showed and bottom was just a piece string, I absolutely loved it and so did most of the fellows who went past. After lunch we went back to the bungalow for a siesta, as we passed one, we heard a voice calling, it was Mike from the day before, he invited us onto his veranda for a drink, his eyes were out on stalks and a large bulge in his shorts as he looked at Beverly.

We chatted for a while and it transpired that Paul had relatives on Antigua, Mike was his best friend and had joined him for a holiday, they both lived in the London area and worked in IT.

That evening we had a great meal, a few drinks and went to bed, in the morning Beverly wanted to stay in bed and I had arranged to go on a bike ride. When I returned Beverly was walking up dressed? In another skimpy bikini, she told me she had been talking to Mike and if it was OK she would like to have sex with him, I replied fine as long as I can watch.

We arranged to meet for a meal that evening and if all was ok we would go back to our bungalow for the rest of the night, she asked me if I could find something to do for the rest of the afternoon as she wanted to get ready and make it special, I went and played golf for the rest of the afternoon, but I couldn’t concentrate, for thinking about the evening. Feelings of anticipation, excitement and doubt.

When I returned and went into the bungalow the first thing, I noticed was Beverly’s legs, long and bare, her white skirt was short with a split up the front in the middle and the way she was sitting, no knickers, an opaque peachy blouse, no bra, and in certain light showing the shape of her tits and her nipples poking through. She had her hair up, when I remarked on this her reply was that she did not want me to miss anything going into her.

We went down to dinner and manged to secure a table in a quiet corner, I noticed that Beverly had undone a few more button on her blouse, so now that was a delightful amount of cleavage on show.

Mike came and joined I sat by myself one side of the table and Mike was next to Beverly, we had a great meal and Mike was very entertaining company, in between courses Beverly would discreetly cross or uncross her legs and Mike would slide his hand up her skirt, towards the end of the meal Mike’s phone rang, he apologised and took the call and the whispered in Beverly ear. She looked at me and smiled and said Paul has finished early with his relatives and so we have invited him to join us in the bungalow later.

We walked back to the bungalow, Paul was sat on the bungalow as we got nearer, he stood up and pulled his shorts down, I heard a little gasp from Beverly, not only was Paul muscular as was Mike but his penis was a good 8ins and thick. She waved to him to go into the bungalow, as I shut the door behind us, she was down on her knees, stretching her mouth round Paul’s engorged cock. Mike was meanwhile lowering his shorts to show a long, must have been 10ins cock but thinner than Paul’s. Beverly was alternating between sucking and wanking them, as they went on they were pulling her head and occasionally she would gag, but she carried on.

After a while they moved into the bedroom, by now Beverly was naked, they laid her on her back and Mike, briefly licked her pussy and then slowly entered her, meanwhile Paul was still pushing his cock, now more forcefully and deeper into her mouth. After a while they swapped over and she moaned as Paul’s giant cock entered her, but she soon adjusted and soon cries of “fuck me” fuck me harder echoed round the room.

Paul was about to come, and they stopped and Paul lay on his back and Beverly impaled herself on him, she started to buck up and down and the Mike shoved his dick in her mouth, I noticed that her tits were going round, like cartwheels in opposite directions, then Mike came in her mouth and spurted some cum over her boobs, which Beverly massaged in and swallowed, meanwhile Paul had cum in her and after waiting a while pulled her onto his cock to lick and clean him up.

Paul and Mike took a little while to recover, but taking it in terms they spent the few hours ensuring that Beverly was well and truly fucked, it was a memorable experience for both of us.

I will write more later.

Last edited:

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to find someone like you both on holiday.

Back