Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
when where anytime

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks like your spoilt for choice ;) I’d love to join in with you guys and I can travel, pm if interested... x

S

Ste1972

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
If you're ever up in Yorkshire give me a shout would love to fuck her while you watch
She is absolutely gorgeous you lucky man

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

What a stunning set of photos! So hot!!!

CuriousGuyMids

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Happy to discuss if you are still keen? I'm in Worcestershire. Discretion is a certainty, keep well regardless guys

FuckyourwifeSURREY

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yummy looking snatch! 28 army lad from southeast, would love to service her

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’d love to fuck that pussy x

Prescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you both ever venture to Manchester, keep me in mind

cameo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there im intested im 19 year old male virgin

Good2beBad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey if you still keen I’ve had some Hotwife experience from other places and single no complications just good people having fun

simptron

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
just north of swindon, if you're ever nearby you know what to do ;)

Back