Bi group wank Sussex

horshambloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It’s not fair to restrict this to only those of a certain age and cock size guys. Anyway these things never work out. It’s just a fantasy. I’m more interested in real life open-minded meets.

Garythompson1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s definitely happening at my place, no fantasy about it. Can’t fucking wait!

Garythompson1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Please message me directly if you want to join, I’m probably going to host on Monday or Tuesday daytime. Please message me privately on here to get your space. I’m based in Horsham.

Garythompson1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok so will be hosting on Tuesdays, have 3 signed up so far. Message me directly to book your space on the sofa!

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm straight but have to say that this seems tempting

sinbad2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Due to lock down could we not do it via cam? I am straight by the way. But would love to wank another man off and maybe suck too. Only when lock down lifts

sinbad2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you wasn’t so far ukman I would be happy to wank with you. Would you do cam? If so what format?

sinbad2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I waited around and no one wanted to play. Set myself up to. Anybody up for it tonight? Any females, she males or males.

sinbad2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To many people on here going ‘yer I would love tank with you on cam’ and then never paste again. What a waste of time. If you are not serious don’t post.

Back