Pain

S

Ste1972

I just want to be degraded and abused! I cum so much harder when I'm in pain!
Is that such a bad thing?
Would love to see you orgasm whilst I slapped your arse till you can't take anymore and squeezed and bit your nipples and your clit

S

Ste1972

Looks like I might have to tie you to a four poster and get out the leather strap if you really need it I can see the red stripes criss crossing your body

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If it gets you cumming hard with enjoyment. It can be no bad thing. What’s the one thing/act that makes you cum that bit harder?

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to punish you and your filthy little slutty body sugar tits i would fucking ruin you honestly, drop me a line sometime soon..:mad: xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever had hot wax dripped onto your tits while a cock is forced down your throat

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have you ever tried Dom sex toys ? A hand held food mixer - like for drinks - has blades and cover. Remove the cover, shove it up your cooch and switch on full speed. You will orgasm yourself into a painful coma. It's amazing. Serious. Kinda the stuff they do at the likes of Bate's Motel Chain. When they open again. WHEN being the operative word. If you think this is 'sick' - then go see a professional.

KirkbyGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to watch you cum. Especially whilst I had your nipples cloth pegged and pulled by rope. And your knees tied level with your head and I was fucking you and pulling at your clit.

You would be fully degraded before me and the pain would have you squirting like a good un

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What turns you on more? Pain or being degraded? I can hurt you good but I excel at degrading

Back