Jaylou January

S

Ste1972

What do you like to see in my posts? What are your favourite pics? What would you like to see?
I'm in awe at all of your posts your very captivating and never fail to get my imagination running

S

Shadow_J

What do you like to see in my posts? What are your favourite pics? What would you like to see?
Love your curves, and I'm partial to a sexy bum myself. Love to see some of you in some sexy underwear / nightwear.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jaylou your body is amazing and your photos keep me coming back for more.
Beautiful and captivating dare I say mesmorizing.
You can be my inspirational mews any day of the week.
What do I like about your pictures?
Well I love seeing you naked.
As much as you have great assets all round. I am partial to a good bit of booty.
Suggestions for future pictures?
Well we probably need to see you in some clothes. Lol. How about just socks?
Seriously may be if you have a short skirt and naturally no knickers. I'm sure the troops would agree that's a picture we'd all love to see.
Whatever you decide. Remember...
Have fun as it really does come across in the pictures.
Best wishes and hope to see a lot more of you.
Adie.

P

Philevo71

There are some on the December thread of you haven't seen those
Agree with Adie whole heartedly you are a fantastically beautiful and incredibly sexy woman JL, but you are also a very lovely person to chat to and you are a humble modest person that is not parading strong full of herself which makes you beauty shine even more!
Also I don’t care what pics you post just as long as I get to see you and make me smile on my usually miserable face!!!

Back