Who likes mature women and why? And which mature women like younger and why? X

M

MowgliSCN

I'm not just physically turned on I really respond to the mental click and really enjoy the confident and all knowing innuendo flirting that only older females can bring...having said that I'm of the age, and social times where younger females are upping the game in the sexy and clever areas..
It's great for me as strong intelligent and confident females are the real attraction for me...

James1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love mature women generally a mature woman will speak her mind tell you what she wants and likes not just that most mature women are amazing in bed. Mentally the idea turns me on before the act so any mature women in London please contact me

notinkansas

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love older women. I like to see the effect that life has had on women’s minds and bodies... very sexy indeed.

Kaseroberts

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's not necessarily an age thing, but mature women know what they want and have learnt how to get it. They also tend to be less needy from my experience. Although that may just be the ones I have been with. Confidence always seems to be higher too.

D

DirtyOldBastard

I usually prefer ladies to be over 30 - others have mentioned the ''click", and I think this is down to being able to have a proper conversation, and being able to articulate themselves properly.

There has been the occasion young lady under 30 with whom I can establish that connection, but for me, they are few and far between.

Conversely I've come across some older ladies, in their 50s and 60s, whose communication skills are surpassed by most teenagers, so I've given those a wide berth.

Back