• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd degrade you

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters

FreshWhiteMeat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya everyone, my name is Leon I'm 32 & my girlfriend is called Hayleigh and she is 18. We have been together for two months now after meeting on her 18th birthday nightout. She was 4 months pregnant at the time, I'm a proud cuck and we've agreed that as I'm the first White guy she's fucked that she can cheat on me with black men and that I can share her with any guy I please so I'm looking for any men that want a threesome with a fresh piece of filthy White Meat, especially any men that are willing to or want to cuck me. I'll post a pic in the replies .

D

Dan2012

Hiya everyone, my name is Leon I'm 32 & my girlfriend is called Hayleigh and she is 18. We have been together for two months now after meeting on her 18th birthday nightout. She was 4 months pregnant at the time, I'm a proud cuck and we've agreed that as I'm the first White guy she's fucked that she can cheat on me with black men and that I can share her with any guy I please so I'm looking for any men that want a threesome with a fresh piece of filthy White Meat, especially any men that are willing to or want to cuck me. I'll post a pic in the replies .
Would 100% cuck you and make your slut take it in every hole dripping cum

LancashireHarvey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey id love to join for a threesome any time wanna sort it out where u from ?

joebradbrook

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I’m interested in fucking her

Nico

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey im in!
Im 25 and it will be a pleasuer to be a part of this. Especially when ahe ia pregnant.
Leave me a msg please!

S

Swanny

I'll entertain you

Hotmark40

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hell yeah wer u from

Satuk14707

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where you from Leon? Love a pregnant woman, get in touch...

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pregnancy makes women very sexy and often horny so I'd be happy to fuck her and make you watch as she gets a good seeing to then let you.have sloppy seconds while she sucks my cock clean

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
it sounds so hot to touch her as you watch. I'm 20 yrs old and would love to share my cock with her. And if you were watching the experience would be amazing pls pm me with details I can travel to you and maybe bring my own 20yr old girlfriend if she wants

Back