Fantasy thoughts

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Done everything barr bi experience. Last think on list. Fantasised about a trans spilling coffee over me and taking me back to her place to wash my top and things progress from there.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmmm I had a thing for girls with boyfriends...
Then I had a thing for older women...
Then I had a thing for girls of different heritage...
Then I had a thing for tempting old flames..
Then I had a terrible thing for married ladies..
Then I had a thing for really sensible lasses..
Then that thing for uber intelligent nerdy girls..
Oh yeah and I always had to rub their clit whilst pinning them down and making them beg..
A good %age was bum fun...
Some were mates gfs or the bosses daughter or wife, some when pissed and on heavy drugs..
The odd one I can't remember their name..
One of them was my mrs mum and another mrs auntie oops and cousin, and a definite sister with a best friend.. the teacher in art class and the support lecturer at college, so so many work colleagues and of course my GP and my counsellor the woman from next door and surprisingly a polite young politician asking for votes.. that girl in the tight yellow dress we shagged in the middle of a dark dance floor. The house full of student nurses an orgy on a new year's eve, single football mum's to the mum's and helpers of the PTA, and to all the filthy girls that I shared sex and love...

My fantasy is to relive this all again...

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not for bi myself but would love to fuck 1 girl with another guy girl would get best she's had hopefully bit of male competition and that xx
Naughty ideas ... ive done mmf and mff for me I'm greedy and enjoyed the mmf more.. go get your thrills and post to confessions lmao

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd like to explore my Submisive side no pain but would like to find out what it's like to serve
I enjoyed finding out about my submissive side and found it a huge turn on.. especially when my dom lady introduced me to Queening, she would tie my hands out to the side with me on my back in a cross position and straddle my face, and basically fuck my face for ages shouting abuse and trying her hardest to smother my breathing, she wouldn't stop having multiple orgasms and making sure she cum and squirting into my mouth and forcing me to swallow... I don't know why but I would always get a boner ..

KittyTransJess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I second a gang bang. I've had 3sums where I've been taken 2 cocks at the same time but I want more. I want to be used for hours.

I'd love another ftm 3sum. One of my favourite experiences was sliding my cock inside a tight pussy while her husband pounds my ass, it was the best!

S

shootingstar28

I second a gang bang. I've had 3sums where I've been taken 2 cocks at the same time but I want more. I want to be used for hours.

I'd love another ftm 3sum. One of my favourite experiences was sliding my cock inside a tight pussy while her husband pounds my ass, it was the best!

This sounds pretty incredible!!

bLUR

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
... for years, my fantasy has been the same.

"to have in my possession a single preserved actual real life snowflake"...

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love the idea of bi mmf. I would love to try anal too
hi if you like to try anal id love to teach you the joys of it when done right pm me i give long sensual all over lingering massages too

Back