Last song you listened to

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
After five seconds of wallowing in self aggrandising filth - cocks, asses, clits, tits, nipples, labia majora and minora. 'vrigin' ? stars, frenula, balls and tonsils - one is left to wonder is it a 'man's world' or...... qu'en pensez vouz ? Thoughts on a postage stamp. First class - next day signed for.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Investigating these. Sounds. I was having pain in my bones at night - legs, could hardly stand. But OK during day. Then I went to a Reika master and when she walked around me with the drum. I could feel in bones of my lower limbs. Found out later - after asking doc for a blood test he told me I did not need, that I have osteoporosis. If mister know all had done as I asked I'd have saved myself time. It's the first thing they check in blood before bone scan.

If you get a good relaxing piece - they are good for sleeping - relaxing.

She told me I'd had a 'Kundalini awakening'. I could feel heat off her hands though never touched me and in the pelvic region especially - a surge of power. Sexual energy. NOT that dirty animals.

After my two hours today I then got up for a boogie woogie. ;) Gotta keep in shape y'all.

J

JonBHappy

Just made me realise I've got Radio 2 on, but not listening, concentrating now though for Pop Master

Back