Avatar lives up to profile name.
Hope you find someone local.
Best wishes
Hugs & happy vibes
Adie

DTTrain59

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Will have to be close to Peterborough as I can not get out easily. How close to Peterborough are you

redheadM

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dropped you a message, I am very local to you x

Robbie87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a discreet hookup around Peterborough and surrounding areas.

Hi I saw your profile. A little about me:

I’m new to the forum, im looking for a girl in the Huntingdon / Cambridge area for casual friendly sex.

I’m 6’2, brown hair and eyes, hairy all over but well trimmed downstairs, XL in chest size, broad shoulders, been told I have a nice bum. I’m a normal friendly working proffesional with a high drive and I think about sex constantly. I’d like to meet up with someone before work or during the day only for discreet regular safe casual sex but making friends too if you like. If a girl is willing to give me a good blow job, I can return the favour and be gentle or give a powerful pounding. I also have a good track record for going a long time. Up for trying anything new and even kinky stuff never done before. Just need a nice girl, single or married who needs sex in the day like I do, discreet, no strings no commitments, can make up fake name if you want. Happy to play with props, toys, all sort or just good old skin on skin. I do like kissing too and injecting abit of passion in a session even if we are a strangers. Message if interested. Cheers :)

Back