What would hubby say

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So really want to be used by 2 guys. Picked up from a pub and forced to be naughty for them. Before going home and telling the hubby about me been thrown in a table and fucked hard while the ,mate watches me before I ask for his cum all over me while the other fills me up. I want to get home and be laid there feeling bad but so horny. Just hope he has me play with myself so I can suggest he videos it s for his collection. He once got me bent over and videoed me been fucked by his friend. Now I want totsllt lose of control . Pic of my pussy after a work night out laid rheee all innocent while I let a collegague touch me

F

Freddybbconce

So really want to be used by 2 guys. Picked up from a pub and forced to be naughty for them. Before going home and telling the hubby about me been thrown in a table and fucked hard while the ,mate watches me before I ask for his cum all over me while the other fills me up. I want to get home and be laid there feeling bad but so horny. Just hope he has me play with myself so I can suggest he videos it s for his collection. He once got me bent over and videoed me been fucked by his friend. Now I want totsllt lose of control . Pic of my pussy after a work night out laid rheee all innocent while I let a collegague touch me
Loved watching gf with others

S

SussexGuy47

Com here to Sussex .
Lets video it

Fuckingismyhobbie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Loved watching gf with others

This is ONE If My hubby’s sexual fantasies, just trying to get someone who all up for the same thing I wasn’t sure at first but as time has went on I’m deadly down for some strange cock hopefully massive big fat cock going in my but while another goes in my pussy and my hubby can chill and watch while he jerks of to 2 men with big fat cock fuck me so hard and cum inside me

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Nice fantasy

Back