Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

A

Alan306

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Would active 67 year old be too old?

J

jamesbig1992

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
id love to fuck her wow , hot as fuck ;) dm me if you want

Jackdaniel4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im london 44muk

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d be more than happy to oblige , let me know your thoughts .....
M40 east mids

EastyG31

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d be keen can travel and accommodate from oxford here

Raulxxxl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi London city if you are interested in i can come

Dan162

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I
im willing to join you I’m South Wales you would need to travel though I don’t drive at the moment

Bardoes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lovely, We have similar fantasies I always want to try it. I’m 28 years old from SW London.

randy50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi tall athletic guy with 7inch thick uncut shaved cock and balls. Clean and tested recently. Secure genuine horny man. Chat with me for more.

Back