Just Us

maturecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi mature couple in Bangor North Wales. We're both in our mid seventies and until recently we were swingers. Unfortunately the ravages of time have taken their toll on us and we no longer play but love to share pictures and memories of our time on the scene. At first when we were playing we met with couples but as my ability to perform waned we concentrated on MFM threesomes and over a 4 year period met with over 20 different men, all of which I have photographic records of. We both love comments on them, particularly my wife as it helps with her confidence. So if you'd like to know more about us, please get in touch14.JPG

Niguy81

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi mature couple in Bangor North Wales. We're both in our mid seventies and until recently we were swingers. Unfortunately the ravages of time have taken their toll on us and we no longer play but love to share pictures and memories of our time on the scene. At first when we were playing we met with couples but as my ability to perform waned we concentrated on MFM threesomes and over a 4 year period met with over 20 different men, all of which I have photographic records of. We both love comments on them, particularly my wife as it helps with her confidence. So if you'd like to know more about us, please get in touchView attachment 13335

Hi, wow you both look amazing, your wife is stunning. I would love to know more

A

Ajay1982

Wow I'd have loved to have been involved. I've always fantasised about mmf threesomes

maturecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Being involved in a threesome was a fantasy of mine before we got married and when I found out that she'd done it before I couldn't believe it. We were both in our early sixties when we got married and I'd met her on a site like this. Once I found out that she'd done threesomes I kept onto her about it and eventually she called one of her friends off the site and arranged for him to visit us and I had my first MFM threesome. Since then we've repeated it over 20 times but old age has finally caught up with us and now sex is just between us. I'm not complaining though as she's still a great fuck and gives the most amazing blow job. She sucks cock better than any woman I've ever known. Even if we were still playing though I don't we'd have met, as she preferred her men to be around our own age. Glad you like the pictures though and keep on enjoying

I

ianwxx

Hi
Love the pic its great to see a sexy mature couple having fun

maturecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We do our best LOL. What part of the West Midlands are you from? I'm from Wolves and my wife is from Telford.

maturecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I know it well, I used to live in Wednesbury with my first wife. I met Hazel my present wife on a site like this. It was just supposed to for a bit of sexy fun but we hit it off straight away and got married. That was 14 years ago and I can tell you I've had more fun in the last 14 years than I had in the previous 60. When we were playing, we met up with about half a dozen couples but I soon realised that Hazel loved it when she had 2 hard cocks to play with so we started meeting single men and that opened the flood gates and over the 4 years we were playing I watched and joined in while she fucked and sucked over 20 different cocks. Unfortunately age has caught up with us and now mine is the only cock she takes. I'm not complaining though as she's still a great fuck and sucks a cock better than any woman I've ever known. If you'd like to e-mail us you can. She reads all the e-mails and the comments she gets on our pictures, which I have literally 100s of both us and friends, and loves seeing what they do to you lot.

I

ianwxx

I would love to chat and will drop you a message I enjoy chatting and pic swaps

I

ianwxx

Brilliant I have sent you an e mail and pics. Not sure if you want to keep your e mail address up on here in case you get overloaded with messages from other users on here !

I

ianwxx

Didn't think of that Ian, yes delete it of you will. We got your message and I've just replied to it

Hi you will need to delete it as you are the senders/owners of it I can only delete things that I have written !

F

frenchy

Great pics you can suck my cock anytime you want. You look stunning.

Back