An alluring combination... Cherry to Blossom.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Goodnight wonderful naughty souls... Have beautiful dreams... X

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Each of us is allowed to revel in our own desires, no matter how dark or depraved they may seem; for we are the only ones that know what lies within our own imagination. Inside these erotic visions there is no shame, only pleasure. It is a chance to dip a toe into something that may have only ever seemed a fleeting thought. There is an opportunity to taste the forbidden deepest of pleasures, and savour its sweet delights.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

What turns me on is not what I will do to your body, it is what I will do to your mind.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Let me paint your lips with the stars… so that I don’t need to go light years each night to kiss them.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Hopefully your all having fun.. I wish you all a wonderful happy day :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Do you know the true definition of beauty? ....It is the summation of the parts working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered, and that's you. You're beautiful.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

In a society where the roles everyone plays are obvious, the refusal to conform to any standard will excite interest... Let other people worry about being socially acceptable, you are after a power greater than they can imagine... Sex is what you think you want until you taste sensuality. Then, all of a sudden, you want more.

Back