Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

All of us are essentially under the agreement that we like kinky sex or we like kinky things at the very least, we all have that in common.. but there are still kinks .. or still things, fantasies, sexual desires, needs or wants that a lot of us have, that we are not necessarily willingly to put on the line.. there called Taboo... I think the coolest thing about BDSM in general... Is, no matter what your interested in there’s generally a safe way of practicing it.. or a way of getting us closer to the real thing as you can, but not actually touching the real thing.. BDSM allows us to experience things that in any other scenario we wouldn’t be able to experience. It can also help with the creation of a Coping or healing mechanism. The coolest part of BDSM is the ability to touch anything, the ability to fulfil fantasies or desires that you would not be able to in any other setting.... Sometimes we are just afraid to talk about some of the more touchy taboos/interests, but things are only uncomfortable to talk about *because* nobody talks about it. as long as things are consensual i encourage you to try new things and i encourage you to talk about the "weird" stuff that might be scary to talk about. Have a beautiful fun day, love you all, dearest friends :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

I feel a deep sense of responsibility when I awaken a submissive... But each of us is allowed to revel in our own desires, no matter how dark or depraved they may seem; for we are the only ones that know what lies within our own imagination. Inside these erotic visions there is no shame, only pleasure. It is a chance to dip a toe into something that may have only ever seemed a fleeting thought. There is an opportunity to taste the forbidden deepest of pleasures, and savour its sweet delights.

Back