Not authenticated?

• Thread starter YorkshireBiHannah
  • Start date
Y

YorkshireBiHannah

Hey guys.. just signed up & I can’t get into the chat room because it says I’m not authenticated but I confirmed my account by the email link I was sent. Tia x

Phoenix55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys.. just signed up & I can’t get into the chat room because it says I’m not authenticated but I confirmed my account by the email link I was sent. Tia x
Hi Hannah I’m got the exact same issue , How did you get it resolved ?

S

SweetPeaUk

there is issues with emails being sent out recently and its been going on a while now

I

inyourdreamzz

I know but this is like my fourth profile I confirmed the email and it still says it’s not authenticated so I can’t log into chat with this name.. I have keep logging in as a guest?

P

Philevo71

Yeah same here Harry this is easily my third or forth profile, I used to like it on there but too many fucking idiots on it trolling for arguments!!!

I

inyourdreamzz

Yeh I guess so but the kinky room isn’t too bad.. although if I can’t get this sorted I might have make another profile.

EmilyJones18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i have the same issue as well,, i got the message that says i'm fully registered but it doesn't let me send pics

N

Nabooru

I had the same issue. Way round it is to use a new email on your account which you change in settings. You re verify from the email sent and you should be able to get on chat then. :) I did this yesterday after a month of it not working and it did the trick x

Biker10

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same issue. Way round it is to use a new email on your account which you change in settings. You re verify from the email sent and you should be able to get on chat then. :) I did this yesterday after a month of it not working and it did the trick x
Thanks I'll give it a go xx

Back