Online to discuss meeting to fuck 45 yr old sexy wife ?

pedrobex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife just loves sex, preferably with big dick. Loves wearing sexy lingerie and mini skirts etc... Saly I can't do sex much (medical reasons) and she still wants big time. I am happy for her to have with right guy.
Any guys interested - preferably London but she will travel.

Bob46-east-uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya im ben 46 from East London if you are for real and serious id love to help you out with fucking your wife deep and hard.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife just loves sex, preferably with big dick. Loves wearing sexy lingerie and mini skirts etc... Saly I can't do sex much (medical reasons) and she still wants big time. I am happy for her to have with right guy.
Glad to offer my cock and tongue to satisfy her needs

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not far from you
Also will travel

Tazy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If this is real hmu im in london

Bobby123469

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Happy to help anytime will travel to you if needed

Back