New here

KayStu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, erm not sure how this works, I'm super shy but just looking for someone to play out my fantasies that my husband won't, just in chat, I've always felt the need to be of service and do whatever I'm told!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, erm not sure how this works, I'm super shy but just looking for someone to play out my fantasies that my husband won't, just in chat, I've always felt the need to be of service and do whatever I'm told!

Don't be shy, just come and say hi.

M

MowgliSCN

Just saying hello and wondering what your fantasy is about maybe I can help with your naughty ideas xxx

M

Misszara

You should be ona winner here then

M

Mole1

I’d love to help with that. Also new, also want just chat as wife and I going through a bad time and sex is off the menu. I’m very open minded,

Back