I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I recently see a gif showing animal cruelty on the naughty site. I was told its not a banning offence under current rules. Please can it be added as its deeply offensive. We are all animal lovers. Nature is nature but no need to post it.

K

Knottyscottishpopeye

If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
Seriously!!! WTF is going on with admins,,,,banned for posting a meme of garfield,(see below),, reason for ban,,,Invalid nickname ,,,Scat,,,,, do the admins not have a sense of humour or is the brush to far up their arse

Attachments

• 25348626_1836766076382516_3758429277580706361_n.jpg
    25348626_1836766076382516_3758429277580706361_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

GrandPa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
I was banned for " looking for underage"
I was not doing anything i think someone in a private chat made a statement i said was looking is outragers before you ban you shoulx check context of report and get the otherside and this i think would have beed guest not even a member
I have been on here fir a while no problems

D

DdyBear

Hi All,
I just got banned (unjustly i feel) for posting an apparent underage gif. I would NEVER post anything that is underage and used a site to grab the gif from and made sure it was not underage. Id be happy to discuss this and if i'm wrong i'll take my licks, but i feel that this ban was unjust. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to discus this with someone.

K

Knottyscottishpopeye

seriously, again, posting a gif and get banned stating it's "Child Depiction", considering I got the gif in the chat room, why was I banned for the gif that was previsouly posted in the room!

Attachments

• 1554109617_29047.gif
    1554109617_29047.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:

JAYJay83

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Please can my ban be lifted. I did nothing wrong. Mscunnyfunt banned me

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How would you know who banned you. I'm afraid I am going to need a screenshot of your ban message and the last few lines you posted.

JAYJay83

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Because she was vetting the gifs. I posted one of a women squirting then got banned and message says no wee wee.

Kinkyboy_4Older

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I was banned because a picture I posted contained kids. It was an accidental posting, and as the loading bar was counting up I clicked to close it, however the picture still appeared in the chat. I was trying to show chatters my bathroom I'd plumbed in, but clicked a picture of my son in the bath. I am mortified that it made it into the room, he should never have been shown but it was purely accidental. The chat log should show that I was talking about plumbing and electrical DIY before the post.

I really hope you can help, I'm absolutely horrified that this happened... surely closing a loading post should cancel it?!

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hi, Bluebob here, I was banned today 15/5/19 for a gif on the basis girl was underage but I copied it off another post on the forum a while ago so cannot understand the ban. Can it be rescinded please.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah, um, I haven't been in, so you weren't banned by admin. I'd revise your post.

Kinkyboy_4Older

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
TheDalaiDrama, can you review my case please? Sorry if I seem pushy, I'm just really concerned about the whole thing.

Thanks

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, um, I haven't been in, so you weren't banned by admin. I'd revise your post.
Hi, when I try to log in a message comes up : you were disconnected by the server. Reason invalid nickname :child depiction.

The system allows me to log in and I can read the messages etc but the above comes up when I try to go into the chat zones.
Hope you can help.
Many thanks Bluebob

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, ban still seems to be on, thought it would be lifted after 3 days. Can you advise what is happening. Thanks.

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you for you reply. Would be grateful if you could advise what the next step is as this is my first experience of a ban.
Await your reply, thanks Bluebob.

S

Sweetpea

i just been wrongly banned a few mins ago so say cos im an underage user which is not true at all im 30 years old and want to know if this ban will be lifted and how long its for cos its badly wrong n want this sorted out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back