Liam & Sammy. (Cuck & Slut)

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hiya guys, we are Liam and Sammy, I'm 31 & she is 35. We have an open relationship and Sammy likes me to watch her have sex with other men.
I like sharing her and I love sloppy seconds. We are looking for men to fuck her so I can watch and men for mmf threesomes. If we find enough guys we are up for a bukkake & a gangbang creampie.
Here's a couple of pics of Sammy, she is a dirty little slag and she's open and proud of it so let us know what you think of her.
Message me if you're interested in banging her.

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=UvPsnJS93UYJI9Bk)original_331446961.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=UvPsnJS93UYJI9Bk)original_331446961.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 375
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Tj-km4dVFEiI0lT6)original_330311941.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Tj-km4dVFEiI0lT6)original_330311941.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 366
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=WocmeC_856EkCruS)original_330325491.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=WocmeC_856EkCruS)original_330325491.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 374
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=uXNlrJW1UkWYPY-I)original_330992241.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=uXNlrJW1UkWYPY-I)original_330992241.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 371
  • (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=aMaGWjG1nwm-j4ck)original_327422281.jpg
    (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=aMaGWjG1nwm-j4ck)original_327422281.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 354

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'd fuck her for ya or with ya she looks hot I'm in Manchester drop me a pm let's sort something

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Next time im near york I will let you.know

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ive just came back from york haha if only i knew but willing to travel back anytime pm me if your interested am 23 m and allways wanted to have a 3some wi 2guys 1 girl and i love older women too as they can take it better and know what they want x? Message me x

Justforfun23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hiya guys, we are Liam and Sammy, I'm 31 & she is 35. We have an open relationship and Sammy likes me to watch her have sex with other men.
I like sharing her and I love sloppy seconds. We are looking for men to fuck her so I can watch and men for mmf threesomes. If we find enough guys we are up for a bukkake & a gangbang creampie.
Here's a couple of pics of Sammy, she is a dirty little slag and she's open and proud of it so let us know what you think of her.
Mmmmm she is a special slag

Youngsmith87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow
I love to

Pedro

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I'm up to travel to fuck your wife

Funmale4females

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great stunning pics she is so sexy I'm from n west

Mcocko

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there very nice and from york just like me I would love to get to no you!x

Mcocko

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to have a 3 some with yous I also have a very sexy partner who would love to get in on it

Back