Married older men.

S

S9374

i have a naughty thought keep entering my filthy mind about a older married man been my slave, he could have me if he followed the rules for example I’d want him to secretly film him fucking his wife for me. Makes me so wet

Attachments

• B174788E-4505-4454-AC7C-C3FC15916CDE.jpeg
    B174788E-4505-4454-AC7C-C3FC15916CDE.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 183

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bastard I wish I had a wife. I would not only film it you could join in. Maybe because I haven't got a wife. We could secretly fuck and film. Wow with a body like that I bet your pussy is amazing. Message me sometime if you have any older men fantasies xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i have a naughty thought keep entering my filthy mind about a older married man been my slave, he could have me if he followed the rules for example I’d want him to secretly film him fucking his wife for me. Makes me so wet
I have secret lovers while married, every naughty and sexy

Cholebabe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I like your idea but don’t think you will find any body to do that x

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Married men are my kryptonite! There's nothing so exciting as shagging a guy in the bed he shares with his missus - the secrecy, the risk, even the tinge of guilt he feels as you do all the things she never would, all add up to something really special :oops:.

My personal fantasy is not to have a married guy as my slave but to have him enough under my control that he persuades his wife to watch us fuck in front of her.

Sumiko signature.png

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Married men are my kryptonite! There's nothing so exciting as shagging a guy in the bed he shares with his missus - the secrecy, the risk, even the tinge of guilt he feels as you do all the things she never would, all add up to something really special :oops:.

My personal fantasy is not to have a married guy as my slave but to have him enough under my control that he persuades his wife to watch us fuck in front of her.

That sounds so good Sumiko ;)

X

Xpertlikka74

Let me know when you are free...

X

Xpertlikka74

How can I help??

fatsausage69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Sounds fantastic fun ;)

andys50handy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi at your service

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

wow thats so horny

M

MowgliSCN

how about we arrange for you to come and secretly watch or by webcam I can wear a small earpiece and you can talk to and tell me what you want me to do while you watch and control the scene..she will never know x

Back