Looking for lesbian friends to chat with

Holly14695

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. It's a long time since I was here last but I am back now (RL relationship broke up!). I am 23 years old, live in West Mids, UK and I am 100% lesbian. Happy to chat with any lesbians but am particularly attracted to dominant girls between 18 and 35.

KAPex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi, do you like black tights? on girls legs?

Binte

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. It's a long time since I was here last but I am back now (RL relationship broke up!). I am 23 years old, live in West Mids, UK and I am 100% lesbian. Happy to chat with any lesbians but am particularly attracted to dominant girls between 18 and 35.
Hey am a girl of 22

KAPex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
wanna private chat?

Sustispamz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

Inlovehornycouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Essas me

Masonf17

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

Knisant

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm Kati 36 yo Dom in UK
I love to dominate sub girls not just sexually but mind and body too xx

Sasha_uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all I'm Sasha, and another boring day. Looking to chat with anyone today. Drop me a pm

M

Moongirl

Hey,
I am 23 years old. I would kove to chat with someone too.

Back