Should a girl want this?

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've always had a fantasy of several men fucking me but always been to shy to do it. I've just created a insta page and for the first time uploaded revealing pics to the internet. The thought of men wanking over me turns me on so much. It wasn't enough though. So I created an admire me page and have uploaded naked pics of me using toys ect. The thought of men paying to see me has pushed me over the edge. I get wet every time I think about it to the point my underwear is soaked. I feel dirty but that only makes me like it more. Is this wrong?
Wow sexy ass, would love to see men wanking over you

L

Looking_2020

I've always had a fantasy of several men fucking me but always been to shy to do it. I've just created a insta page and for the first time uploaded revealing pics to the internet. The thought of men wanking over me turns me on so much. It wasn't enough though. So I created an admire me page and have uploaded naked pics of me using toys ect. The thought of men paying to see me has pushed me over the edge. I get wet every time I think about it to the point my underwear is soaked. I feel dirty but that only makes me like it more. Is this wrong?
Wow that is a sexy arse you have there

B

Bigdave101

So I’ve got to ask whats the insta page called? wouldn’t mind being one of them men wanking over you

B

BigGirlT1976

Hey hun, I'm exactly the same - it's a massive turn on for me. I joined a cam site and I love getting people off in watching me - if I date anyone they would have to be cool with it too. Dont feel bad, have fun, enjoy your body and how you make others feel xxx

Cupcake

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You only live once. Enjoy it. Experience pleasure on all your senses. Having multiple guys drench you with sexual pleasure is quite a common fantasy. I say fuck being shy and submit to the pleasure.

S

Strangways

if its any consolation, I'm wanking over your arse rightnow :D

B

Biglicker83

Yes you should

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s only the same as me getting hard to the photo you posted (what an ass!). You get pleasure from the thought of someone liking it is only natural really if you think about why we give and receive pleasure physically.

In terms of getting fucked, surely if it brings you pleasure with no risk of hurting anyone. Crack on.

did I mention what a great ass!

Guest-Stevexc

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No... Just means you are so sizzling horny... I would love to see more of you and have a good wank!

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Very healthy indeed! And that’s just your gorgeous body. You should absolutely show it off, and to help you celebrate I’m stroking my cock right now just for you x

Naughtyfeetx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have this fantasy too and it makes me sooo wet! To be surrounded by men lusting after my body! Yum!

C

Chris4901

Hi there

Back