Submissive Newbie, F, 38

S

Secretliaisons1969

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
I'd love to sex text you and share our fantasies together.
X

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Yummy you can suck my dick anytime

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi There im new here to and love your pics you had my cock standing in no time now be a good little cocksucker and take it right down your throat

yourdarkhorse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have been looking to meet a submissive like you, as I am a very dominant male.

Funmale4females

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
1555364100711937466782.jpg not fully. Hard but u wud soon on get it there where u from

davidb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do like a good penchant. Message me for a chat.

B

BrownZain

Hey gorgeous! Such stunning pics. Would you consider a brown cock?

S

Secretliaisons1969

Of course, I enjoy cock in all shapes, sizes and colours, my cocksucking is colour blind hehe
You must come and play with me very soon.
I need my cock deep inside your mouth.
X

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BrownZain

Of course, I enjoy cock in all shapes, sizes and colours, my cocksucking is colour blind hehe
Thats cute lol. Well i guess that i should see how you manage mine. Im sure it would be a good experience. Looking down at your pretty face while you play away

Marksman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to have my dick sucked by you. Fancy a chat?

M

Martham73

I'd love to feel those lips sliding down my shaft..

P

Paul4444

Hi Natalie,
I'm an experienced Dom. One of those that actually knows what it means to be both a Dom and a Sub. It would seem many of those replies you are getting do not, they seem to be looking for one way pleasure.

If you are looking for a Dom to tease both your body and your mind I'm prepared to have that conversation with you. If you are really a sub you will know all about mutual respect.

Take care

L

Lefty75

Sexy xxx

Back