A Sensual Hedonist, androgynous male with a bisexual attitude to all sex

F

freckles

Hi, and thanks for looking at my profile :) I am completely genuine and discreet.

LOOKING FOR:
I am looking for sensual to down right raw, unhurried, sexy meetings - though a quickie now and again is OK too. I love naked body contact, including kissing. I like, assertive men, alpha males or just physically bigger than I am, but that won't rule anyone out at all, if we chat first and we "click".

I just want to meet people who I can trust enough to satisfy both their and my sexual fantasies whatever they might be. I am also happy to roleplay - if you take the lead and yes for sure, kinky is OK too.

ABOUT ME:
I am slim physically fit with a small frame and a nice tight body. I am smooth all over, always very clean and smell good too. I am instinctively bottom but I can be versatile too with the right partner perhaps someone smooth & similar build to me.

I am always respectful and can be sexually creative and very adventurous.

AVAILABILITY TO MEET:
My best availability to meet is during the day, but other times may be possible by planning ahead.

Please note - I am unable to accommodate and I am unlikely to meet You if you cannot accommodate or at least assure me You are very discreet and have a very safe place to take me.

Message me; I am very happy to chat :)

Back