Enjoying my Purple Bunny Vibe!

K

KateNylonette

Some damn sexy photos that have given me a hard on. Keep it up. (with the pics i means)

Thanks so much... I'm really pleased you're enjoying them! I'll do my best to keep it up! Hehe! Kate x

K

KateNylonette

Camera man is a lucky guy

Thank you... A funny thing about the camera guy... he contacted me to do the photos and was absolutely insistent that it was PURELY for photos and nothing else. I was starting to believe him, as we got all the way to the end of the photo set before he cracked... he said it was my eye contact that got him... and in the final few photos, he reached out and held the vibe for me, as I was climaxing on it... then, I slipped out the vibe after I'd cum - and then something else popped in there to take its place! Whoopsie! So much for not wanting to do ANYTHING else except take photos... as his cock quickly replaced the vibe and was pumping away quite happily inside me! Tut tut! Kate x

K

KateNylonette

I certainly did enjoy. And also thought lucky toy

I do love that Bunny... once I get him just in the right position inside me and have him angled so those Bunny ears are just in the right place... I can easily climax continually until I ache... and have done quite a lot... especially in lock down... that Bunny got some serious use! Kate x

K

KateNylonette

Benny would love to watch you with bunny. Only to be on hand with replacement batteries. Lol.
Jokes aside . Is there any where I can watch what sounds an amazing show? X

Haha... LOTS of spare batteries. Bunny goes through batteries quite quickly on 'full buzz power'... I think I've kept the battery companies in business during down down! Hehe! I'll see if I can get something arranged on my website ( w w w dot nylonette dot net ) and also see if I can get the rest of the GIFs on there. There is a Dropbox link for them, but I can't add it on here. I can email it to whoever wants it, but you'll have to private message me on here to exchange emails. Kate x

K

KateNylonette

Very lucky bloke. I have no studio good camera or photograph knowledge. But I have a camera on my phone . Just thought I'd mention that. Lol

None of my photos are done with expensive cameras or in studios... I'd never do that... I want all my photos to flow and be natural... all mine are from meet-ups, so they're genuine and real... nothing is staged... Kate x

Back