Don’t get me drunk though

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It leads to letting my master talk me into been fucked by his mates. Gotta say I was so horny that night, deffo got in good books. Think it was how I showed off by letting hubby know how much I enjoyed his mates cock. Came like 6 times then was told to get downstairs and on the table. Was late at night but hubby liked the idea of the neighbours seeing and we loved knowing what a naughty girl I’d just been. Deserves a good fuck right. Right now I just want to be fucked by some random guy. Walk in and il be waiting for you to fuck me. We cum then you leave pic is now wishing it was round my waist while been taken control of and doing as I’m told. Hubby always says how good I am at what I do. Plus makes me so wet misbehaving

Attachments

• F9065A89-1561-4218-8ACF-36B35B0D0629.jpeg
    F9065A89-1561-4218-8ACF-36B35B0D0629.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 147
L

Leedsdaz

Mmm I'd love to walk in on you bent over the table pull my shorts to one side and push my stiff cock deep inside u legs over my shoulders

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How about I bend over then so you can just put that round my waist and let me watch you fuck me

L

Leedsdaz

Bend u right over touch your toes as my balls slapping on your wetness until I unload into your pussy filling you right up then you can suck my spunky cock

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mm i love how dirty you are does your hubby spank you for being a bad girl. I know I would also I'd love to invite my friends to yours and use you as the slut you are and video it for your hubby

Hornyforyou80

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It leads to letting my master talk me into been fucked by his mates. Gotta say I was so horny that night, deffo got in good books. Think it was how I showed off by letting hubby know how much I enjoyed his mates cock. Came like 6 times then was told to get downstairs and on the table. Was late at night but hubby liked the idea of the neighbours seeing and we loved knowing what a naughty girl I’d just been. Deserves a good fuck right. Right now I just want to be fucked by some random guy. Walk in and il be waiting for you to fuck me. We cum then you leave pic is now wishing it was round my waist while been taken control of and doing as I’m told. Hubby always says how good I am at what I do. Plus makes me so wet misbehaving
You have a very sexy body and I'd love to give you a good fucking before covering you in my cum

G

GlasgowGuy91

Mmm that is so hot. Love to walk in you you ready for me and just to take you there and then

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Got horny idea of walkin into ur garden one afternoon to find u laid back in sexy outfit on sun lounger.... without sayin a word i tilt lounger back so u can suck my hard cock as i release ur tits makin nipples hard & tingle b4 moving down to ur pussy as ur already spreadin legs wide.... xxx
Pm if fancy more fuck fun x

Back