Forced Fantasy

ChrisBrum

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm paralysed with fear, but can feel the heat in my cunt. As he spreads my thighs I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't notice how wet I've become.

Too late - I'm glistening in the low light. He sees exactly what he's doing to me, and he loves it. He laughs quietly and forces 3 of his fingers into my cunt; I shout out and try and pull back, but feel his other hand on my neck. He starts finger-fucking me hard, not caring if it hurts or not, and I feel a wave of pleasure ripple up my body. Every time his fingers slam into me I squirm beneath him. I can feel my wetness, hear it as he forces his fingers in. My body has betrayed me.

The moment his thumb presses against my clit I explode. My neck strains against his hand as my body concludes, shaking with pleasure. I've never cum so hard before, and I think he can tell. He watches my face as he thrusts me twice more, delighting in the way I'm struggling.

He suddenly takes his hand off my neck and pulls his fingers out of me. He licks my juices off them as I breathe heavily. Then he unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly...
Where the hell is the next bit

Billy1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
More a dream but nice fantasy as well , had a recent argument with wife.
I dreamed she was followed by another woman down the corridor to out room in this hotel we booked into , she was drunk and upset and was going back to the room .
I dreamed a older woman followed her back and helped her in .when I came back to the room I noticed the door wasn’t locked.so I creeped in quietly and heard noises so I made my way to bathroom and heard the shower was on , so I was thinking she having a shower , but I opened the door and seen another person in the shower with her .
So I hide in the next room and I watched my wife being lead in by this older woman and I watched this woman eat and and lick my wife’s pussy before strap fucking her doggy over the bed , it was so erotic , when I woke up I fucked her senseless and can’t stop thinking about it becoming a real fantasy

Billy1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Blood honey if u were this older woman take over the moment u help her in x

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm paralysed with fear, but can feel the heat in my cunt. As he spreads my thighs I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't notice how wet I've become.

Too late - I'm glistening in the low light. He sees exactly what he's doing to me, and he loves it. He laughs quietly and forces 3 of his fingers into my cunt; I shout out and try and pull back, but feel his other hand on my neck. He starts finger-fucking me hard, not caring if it hurts or not, and I feel a wave of pleasure ripple up my body. Every time his fingers slam into me I squirm beneath him. I can feel my wetness, hear it as he forces his fingers in. My body has betrayed me.

The moment his thumb presses against my clit I explode. My neck strains against his hand as my body concludes, shaking with pleasure. I've never cum so hard before, and I think he can tell. He watches my face as he thrusts me twice more, delighting in the way I'm struggling.

He suddenly takes his hand off my neck and pulls his fingers out of me. He licks my juices off them as I breathe heavily. Then he unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly...

Very horny &sexily written... more than few times ive fantasised about doin that... also had filthy pleasure of doin it... public & in hotel room xx

Jomossi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sounds hot as hell i have a few fantasies like that as well but love to be involved in yours

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I watched something yesterday which reawakened a huge fantasy for me...forced sex. Consensual that is; part of an agreed roleplay.

I'd love to be in a hotel room, just after I've taken a shower and wearing just a robe, when an intruder bursts in. He's wearing a mask so I can't see his face, his clothes all black.

I scream and try and run to the phone but he grabs me and pushes me back onto the bed. I scream again, swearing at him to leave, but he forces his hand over my mouth and kneels on my legs so I can't move.

Then he looks down and sees that my robe has become loose and opened at my breasts...

Do anyone else fantasise about this?
I do for sure but mines a night out and been dragged to a hotel were I'm stripped and used as they wish. I dream of been on my back and fucked by a randomer. just hope they'd cum all over me

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
like so. long as I came over and over then sent home and it never mentioned agsin

Attachments

• 8d6394e7-70bc-44c4-9c6e-999edb250004.png
    8d6394e7-70bc-44c4-9c6e-999edb250004.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 26

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've role played a similar scenario with a sub before ...I knocked on her door and when she answered I pretended to be doing a survey.. when she said no I forced my way in grabbing her and pushing her against the wall. I pulled a knife and threatened her to stay quiet. I then bound her hands and threw her on the sofa. I cut her cloths away and groped her all over. I finger fucked her to the point of orgasm. When she was ready to cum I lifted her knees up to her head and pinned her there so she couldn't move. Completely exposed I removed my hard throbbing cock from my jeans and forced myself deep inside her and violently started to fuck her. Her orgasm exploded through her as she squirted her juices all over me. I cum so hard and filled her abused pussy up with my hot sticky cum. Withdrawing and composing my self I left her there still bound and left the house ....

I returned 10 minutes later to untie her ..she said it was one of the best experiences she has ever had.

Back