does older cut it?

Jim1969

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In your case my dear yes older does cut it.... you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do u find older as good as younger?
Older definitely cuts it I've never fucked an older woman. That's definitely one of my fantasies!! Fantasize about how wet and juicy mature woman's pussy is especially when it's sliding up and down on a young cock waiting to come fill up that's swollen throbbing juicy mature pussy

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thing is Magicminx does younger cut it for you and what does it do for you?

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well all I can say is I am 55 and not yet had a man older than me yet!
So we are both the same different ends of the age group. How does it make you feel when you start thinking about having a younger cock inside you? It really turns me on thinking about going down on an older woman licking and sucking there pussy!

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So we are both the same different ends of the age group. How does it make you feel when you start thinking about having a younger cock inside you? It really turns me on thinking about going down on an older woman licking and sucking there pussy!
Ok I think the turn on stage begins when the younger flirt with you...even better when they mean it...I don't suppose it feels any different from older..but I do agree that you have to fancy someone first before you hop into bed with them.

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah definitely. But don't you just find well for me i really get turned on when I'm talking to an older woman and I start thinking about older woman in there are underwear bending over in front of me talking dirty tell me how they want it. Ummm

Back