Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh well thank you ;) I reply to my messages too so they’re missing out!
I'm sure you'll soon be inundated with messages. Maybe I'll pluck up the courage to send you one but know I'd be so far down your wish list of men only got one which is my age

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll soon be inundated with messages. Maybe I'll pluck up the courage to send you one but know I'd be so far down your wish list of men only got one which is my age
Nope still not many! You should message me!!

J

Jay88

I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Is 32 old enough

Stonywil78

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Just tell me what tube line and when!

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Git KIK ?

ardon4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fuck that’s so hot and so is your ass

F

Freddybbconce

Ok

Jkbuff20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
gorgeous bum

Explorerboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi there

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lovely arse darling x

Explorerboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Iwould like to do that for you.

EugenCristea

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Amazin :)

Back