Im sooo up for helping you out.. west London here babe

Rik69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If yoiu'd like a trip to Surrey.. xx

Nsaguy198930

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for somewhere new to stay need to get out my parents house also willing to work and I’m willing to do anything. So let me know what ideas you have. I’m based near bradford
Near wakefield message me if interested x

Hardon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for somewhere new to stay need to get out my parents house also willing to work and I’m willing to do anything. So let me know what ideas you have. I’m based near bradford
Would love to help u out

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm in not far from ilkley if that's any use?
...closer than everyone else on here lol

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi how u doing today pm me I'll help you got my own flat if you need place to stay

LgGeorge420

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey babe how’s you

GarrysmallD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I'm probs the only person messaging who is a similar age to u ahahaha I'm near Bradford if Ur still up for owt drop us a message ye x

freddie69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm in Bolton.

Mark170981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You do look quite young in your photo tbh

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Want to move to Cov area?

TheDaddy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi id loge to sort something out with you, im near bradford anyway, well about 45 minutes away. Drop me a message

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What would you do for a nice warm bed ???

Ben1997

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I’m pretty far... in Kent. But have a place for you to stay and can sort you with a job and some cash. Pm

Back