Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh sorry to hear that
Yeah, we were both enjoying talking to each other and then I just woke up to see that happened. It's kind of annoying, why bother if you are just going to flake out and disappear.. Y'know what I mean?

I came here to try build confidence and self esteem and bonds... Not smash it down etc

I just find it funny how someone can go from wanting me and sending nudes to me to blocking me for no reason the next day.... Wtf

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah, we were both enjoying talking to each other and then I just woke up to see that happened. It's kind of annoying, why bother if you are just going to flake out and disappear.. Y'know what I mean?

I came here to try build confidence and self esteem and bonds... Not smash it down etc
I know EXACTLY what u mean it won't be the last time it happens here unfortunately. Same has happened to me plenty times and to others .
But there is genuine people here tho so don't let it put u off so easily ..

Feeling good about yourself makes u confident . I wouldn't rely on this for building self esteem cause there are alway nasty people who want to see others fail than succeed here believe me...

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY what u mean it won't be the last time it happens here unfortunately. Same has happened to me plenty times and to others .
But there is genuine people here tho so don't let it put u off so easily ..

Feeling good about yourself makes u confident . I wouldn't rely on this for building self esteem cause there are alway nasty people who want to see others fail than succeed here believe me...
Yeah, I think you are right tbh... But when people do that the first thought I get is "I guess I'm just too worthless for you" etc but you could be right, it could just be the other person purposefully trying to hurt people by doing that or something

I still like this site and want to get to know people though. It seems like a good community and very supportive of others

Back