I think my boss is flirting with me

Brunettegal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So, been at my job since last November, I work in a shop, it’s run by an older couple.

I have had a comment last week from him that I was a ‘breath of fresh air’

It has been hot this week and I mentioned I needed to wear shorts.

Today he commented how he thought I was going to wear shorts today, that he had been looking forward to it, I said I found some but that they were too short for work, he said that he would of looked forward to that even more!

He talks about slightly sexual things in a funny way in front of his wife and we all have a laugh, his wife didn’t know what bj stood for so I enlightened her and he said me and you will have a laugh today!

Maybe I’m imagining it?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So, been at my job since last November, I work in a shop, it’s run by an older couple.

Today he commented how he thought I was going to wear shorts today, that he had been looking forward to it, I said I found some but that they were too short for work, he said that he would of looked forward to that even more!

He talks about slightly sexual things in a funny way in front of his wife and we all have a laugh, his wife didn’t know what bj stood for so I enlightened her and he said me and you will have a laugh today!

Maybe I’m imagining it?

At least they are fun, are they good looking ?

I would think he is flirting and it sounds like his wife doesn't mind :) I would flirt with you if you worked in my office lol

Brunettegal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At least they are fun, are they good looking ?

I would think he is flirting and it sounds like his wife doesn't mind :) I would flirt with you if you worked in my office lol
It’s not so much about looks as personality for me

Harryt611

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
yeah maybe she likes the idea. she may even enjoy watching or could even join in

wetsex69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It dose sound like he is flirting with you, and from what you have said his wife could be open minded, just let things go at there own pace and enjoy the working relationship you have with your boss and his wife. If things keep going the way they seem to be then by that time you will know how she feels about you having sex with hubby, that is if you want to.
you should engage her more in sexy topics, she may well tell you her husband wants to make love to you?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Maybe I’m imagining it?
Luckily i was left in no doubt my boss was flirtin with me as id fucked her colleague a few times ( me 18 her 28).. interview was in a club... well ended up fuckin new boss in dark corner...xxx

Back