Me

S

Selfconfessedslut

Wishing I was been fucked tonight. Must say I do like been bent over something and given it. Got me thinking to the time I got drunk and ended up in a layby with 2 strangers. My dress was round my waist and I was told to get bent over the bonnet. Looking back silly but I so like been told what to do. Just like tomorrow when my bf returns and treats me for coming on here. Should I wait on my knees for him and get a pic? Can't beat looking back and seeing my mouth full. I just want it all right now and lockdown is to blame. My bf wants me to be slutty and I do too. So expect more pics and posts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-210631.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-210631.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 163

AdyShaw48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well I for one wouldnt mind fucking you like that!

S

Secretliaisons1969

Wishing I was been fucked tonight. Must say I do like been bent over something and given it. Got me thinking to the time I got drunk and ended up in a layby with 2 strangers. My dress was round my waist and I was told to get bent over the bonnet. Looking back silly but I so like been told what to do. Just like tomorrow when my bf returns and treats me for coming on here. Should I wait on my knees for him and get a pic? Can't beat looking back and seeing my mouth full. I just want it all right now and lockdown is to blame. My bf wants me to be slutty and I do too. So expect more pics and posts
Love your erotic post & look forward to a lot more of them. You'll soon have a fan club on here. Very sexy photo.
X
Lorna...?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DirtyOldBastard

Who's Lorna?

Amc85

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like a bit roleplay , you up for private chat? Xx

onehorneddevil

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
thats one dirty sluty ass and i love to fuck you in your sweet ass with this cock

Attachments

• cock.jpg
    cock.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3

Mxp96161

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow someone needs to bend you over

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow fair play to him I will fuck u silly if u wont

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wish I was fucking u rite now making u squirt all over my 10 inch cock

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My favourite way to fuck

Back