FAF list

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well every single photo from that link I sent is being used, I was wondering how long it would take to work a line in about the whipped cream one, rofl. I'm not even posting it anymore to them. Like watching the sheep flock around it lol

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well every single photo from that link I sent is being used, I was wondering how long it would take to work a line in about the whipped cream one, rofl. I'm not even posting it anymore to them. Like watching the sheep flock around it lol
Haha ye could read it like a book Mr X :p

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m presuming you can only do it on a computer, or is there an option on a phone/tablet? Couldn’t see one when you hold finger on the picture for options
When I press on your pic I get these options.Screenshot_20200518-110807_Chrome.jpg then search Google for pic

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ah yeah, I have that on the tablet but not on phone so will give that a try

bathguy1973

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Am loving the work you're doing on here people, even though it is eroding my faith in the site a little, but the more fakes exposed the better the site will be! Keep on with the good work x

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am loving the work you're doing on here people, even though it is eroding my faith in the site a little, but the more fakes exposed the better the site will be! Keep on with the good work x
Rule of thumb, if you right click or hold on image and do google search ,and you get hits of all the images being used, they most of the time ,fake. Its easy enough for them to prove they real, they hold a piece of paper with this website and todays date on it. Far to many fakes come here and get off on the responses. If they advertise with a gmail straight off fake. I personally wont waste my time even interacting with them. They get angry ,when its actually a compliment. It means the images are good. If they real they can post them holding a piece of paper with this website and username on.

Back