Sleep sex

F

fred1011

Has anyone else ever had sex while their partner is asleep. I came home from work this morning to find the mrs asleep with her ass sticking out the side of the bed I took my cock out and started playing with it stopping just before I cum the was lots of precum oozing out so I rubbed it on her pussy until she was nice and wet I pushed gently and she stirred I was just about to cum anyway so I pushed it all in and started to cum. I was so turned on I cum loads

A

AuntyJayne

Has anyone else ever had sex while their partner is asleep. I came home from work this morning to find the mrs asleep with her ass sticking out the side of the bed I took my cock out and started playing with it stopping just before I cum the was lots of precum oozing out so I rubbed it on her pussy until she was nice and wet I pushed gently and she stirred I was just about to cum anyway so I pushed it all in and started to cum. I was so turned on I cum loads

Usually I'm wide awake when I have sex, I hate missing anything xx

F

fred1011

Usually I'm wide awake when I have sex, I hate missing anything xx
yeah she likes to be awake also but i had to take the opportunity while it was there. trouble is after i had finished she was just starting so had to perform again in the shower

A

AuntyJayne

yeah she likes to be awake also but i had to take the opportunity while it was there. trouble is after i had finished she was just starting so had to perform again in the shower
Got to keep us ladies happy and satisfied x

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love being woken up by having my pussy licked or my partner rubbing his cock on my clit, nothing sexier than to feel him hard pressed against you while your half asleep.

J

JonB

I love being woken up by having my pussy licked or my partner rubbing his cock on my clit, nothing sexier than to feel him hard pressed against you while your half asleep.
Well if your ever stuck, i am more than willing to take breakfast between those thighs ;)

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Quite happy to share, plenty of places on you i would like to stick my tongue
If only I could convince him too lol 2 men all over me sounds like my idea of heaven :)

J

JonB

Well if not i am more than happy to have you twice!! Although i like the idea of waking you up with his tongue on your clit, and my tongue in your sexy ass

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well if not i am more than happy to have you twice!! Although i like the idea of waking you up with his tongue on your clit, and my tongue in your sexy ass
Mmm sounds perfect

Back