Want to see if you lady's agree with me

LOUISEisGAY

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hope you had that girls permission to post her picture. Always a bit suspect when men post pictures of girls like this.

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hope you had that girls permission to post her picture. Always a bit suspect when men post pictures of girls like this.
I'm open that my avatar is NOT me. It's actually a still from a video that is freely available online. If you read my profile, you'll see that I'm married but fantasise about other women, husband unaware of my activities in chat rooms, hence don't want my picture on this forum.
I suspect that many others here don't use photos of themselves for similar reasons.
All the best, Mandy xxx

LOUISEisGAY

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm open that my avatar is NOT me. It's actually a still from a video that is freely available online. If you read my profile, you'll see that I'm married but fantasise about other women, husband unaware of my activities in chat rooms, hence don't want my picture on this forum.
I suspect that many others here don't use photos of themselves for similar reasons.
All the best, Mandy xxx
No, i don't mean you darl. I'm not against using avatar pics that are not yourself. This can be a discreet experience for many. I mean the selfie snap here posted by a bloke with no context other than him asking for opinions.

Back